Microsoft Security Intelligence Report
The Microsoft Security Intelligence Report includes threat data from the beginning of 2016 plus long-term data on industry vulnerabilities, exploits, malware, and malicious websites spanning over 100 countries/regions.
The report covers the following topics:
- Protecting cloud infrastructure: Detecting and mitigating threats using Azure Security Center
- PROMETHIUM and NEODYMIUM: Parallel zero-day attacks targeting individuals in Europe
- Ten years of exploits: A long-term study of exploitation of vulnerabilities in Microsoft software
- Worldwide threat assessments of vulnerabilities
- Worldwide threat assessment of exploits